MAKIN' THE MOVE--Last week and this week students returned to campus--or made their inaugural trek--to get ready for the 1999-2000 academic year. The familiar ritual (captured above from last year's move-in days) involves students using what implements they can--SUVs, shopping carts, duffel bags, the D'Lions, their parents--to make the move a smooth one.
August 30, 1999
Volume 27 Number 15
- Convocation honors Goergen winners
- Named deanship recognizes Sproull gift
- Jackson issues staff diversity directives
- Redesigned Web site now easier to use
- $1.1 million awarded for brain research
- Ravenel is named to Fayerweather chair
- Herpes virus may help stroke patients
- Follow-up employee satisfaction survey
- ATS now offers classroom tech support
- Stay in touch with ATS
- Note 9/4 power upgrade
- Update on new voice mail system
- UTD provides extended training opportunities
- In Brief
- Calendar of Events
Note pre-Labor Day deadline
Currents will publish its next issue on Monday, September 13. The deadline for submissions is noon, Friday, September 3, due to the Labor Day holiday.
Phone x5-4118; fax 275-0359; or e-mail email@example.com.
Julie Welch, editor
Joseph P. Chakalis, Sr., webmaster
Maintained by University Public Relations
Please send your comments and suggestions to: Public Relations.
Last updated 8-27-1999