LGBTQ Advocacy Committee
Founded in 2015, the mission of the LGBTQ Advocacy Committee is to provide advice and leadership on LGBTQ issues in order to enhance the climate at the University of Rochester. This website will enable us to pull together LGBTQ resources across our school boundaries and raise the profile of the work that is being done across the University of Rochester.
For more information about this committee, contact John Cullen, Coordinator of Outreach, Susan B. Anthony Center.
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center LGBTQIAPD
- SBAI Resources
- SBAC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Initiative
- Trans* @ UofR
- Safe Space
- Websites and National Resources
- LGBTQI Terminology
- Be an Ally
- Overcoming Anti-Gay Harassment
- Gender Transition Guidelines: The purpose of these documents is to provide guidelines of responsibilities and expectations of employees, their supervisors, colleagues, and other staff.