Various student organizations aim to promote equal access, cultural awareness and diversity through workshops, galas, conferences, political activities, and a variety of other programming within the University and the Greater Rochester Community.
Below is a snapshot of various multicultural student organizations dedicated to diversity for each school. For more information, please visit the schools’ webpages.
- Association for Development of Interest in the Indian Subcontinent (ADITI)
- Black Students’ Union (BSU)
- Chinese Students’ Association (CSA)
- Graduate Students of Color
- Korean American Students Association (KASA)
- Minority Student Advisory Board (MSAB)
- Spanish and Latino Students’ Association (SALSA)
- Taiwanese American Students’ Association (TASA)
- and a host of others…
- Chinese Cultural Association
- Latin American Student Organization of Simon (LASOS)
- Simon National Black MBA Association (SNB)
- and many more.
- Student National Medical Association (SNMA)
- for professional organizations affiliated with SMD…
- LGBTQ & Allies SIG
- Students of the African Diaspora in Education (SADE)
Paul J Burgett Intercultural Center
Click here to access the May 2015 Newsletter