Fulbright Award Luncheon & Information Session
Date: April 5, 2019
Time: noon – 3 PM
Location: Eisenberg Rotunda
The Office for Global Engagement and Fulbright Association of Western New York and Pennsylvania are hosting an informal luncheon to celebrate Rochester’s Fulbright Alumni and learn about the various offerings of the Fulbright Program.
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: noon- 3 PM
Location: Eisenberg Rotunda, Schlegel Hall, River Campus
For questions and accommodation requests contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome: Jane Gatewood, Vice Provost for Global Engagement, University of Rochester
- Introduction of Keynote: Ted Schwalbe, Western NY Fulbright Association Chapter President; Distinguished Service Professor, State University of New York at Fredonia
- Keynote Speaker: Jeff Wyatt, Environmental Justice Advocate – Seneca Park Zoo; Professor and Chair of Comparative Medicine, University of Rochester
1:15 – 2:45 PM | Fulbright awardee panel
Panelists of Rochester’s Fulbright awardees share information on their experiences and effective practices for successful awards.
- Daniel Reichman, Fulbright Scholar, Brazil; Associate Professor and Chair of Anthropology, University of Rochester
- Randall W. Stone, Fulbright Senior Scholar, Germany; Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Fellowship, Russia; Professor of Political Science and Director of the Skalny Center, University of Rochester
- Meredith Doubleday, Fulbright English Teaching Abroad, Russia; Lecturer of Russian, University of Rochester
2:45 – 3:00 PM | Closing