GOG can provide funding for social and academic events that appeal to Arts, Sciences and Engineering graduate students. You can apply for funding if you have an event that will already being planned and you are looking for funding to help support your event OR if you just have an idea for an event and want help organizing and funding the event. In order to request funding or propose your event, please complete the form below and it will be sent to the Academic and/or Social Programming Officer(s).
If you have questions or concerns, please see the FAQ’s or contact the relevant member(s) of the executive board.
Note: If your funding request is approved, you will be required to provide receipts in order to receive reimbursement.
- Applications should be submitted at least two weeks (14 days) prior to the event date. Earlier submissions will increase the likelihood of funding.
- The event planned must by open to the entire graduate student body.
- The event must be sufficiently advertised to the entire graduate community with the GOG logo prominently displayed. You are encouraged to make use of the GOG emails for this purpose, by contacting the acting GOG Communications Officer.
- Please make sure your applications are complete. Incomplete applications will not be given best consideration.
- Questions about the application process or guidelines should be sent to the acting GOG Social and/or Academic Programming Officer.
- Applications should be submitted online, but if you need to submit a paper copy or additional materials, contact the Social and/or Academic Programming Officer.