- Lenore Kubie—Using Nanotubes for Synthetic Photosynthesis
- Lenore Kubie - Applying Nanotechnology to Solar Energy, June 1, 2012 in Kumasi, Ghana
- Andrew Durney - Poster presentation at the American Chemical Society Northeast Regional Meeting, Rochester, New York, (2012). Durney, Andrew R.; Pennamon, Greg W.; Sadri, Ellen; Mukaibo, Hitomi; Degradable chitosan plug for triggered release of tracers from nano-channels.
- Joseph Choi -“Limitations of a superchiral field,” Joseph Choi, Minhaeng Cho, Phys. Rev. A 86, 063834 (2012).- “Double Lorentzian atomic prism,” D. Starling, S. Bloch, P. Vudyasetu, J. Choi, B. Little, J. Howell, Phys. Rev. A 86, 023826 (2012).- “Overview of Possible Quantum Mechanics in Photosynthesis,” Joseph Choi, John Howell, Poster session, Energy for the 21st Century Symposium, Rochester NY (Oct. 2011).- “Emittance Dilution due to Transverse Coupler Kicks in the Cornell ERL,” B. Buckley, J. Choi, G.H. Hoffstaetter, Report Cornell-ERL-06-02 (2006).- “Status of a Plan for an ERL Extension to CESR,” G.H. Hoffstaetter, J.S-H. Choi, et al., Proceedings PAC05, Knoxville/TN (2005).- “In Situ Ellipsometry of Surfaces in an Ultrahigh Vacuum Thin Film Deposition Chamber,” Joseph S. Choi, University Honors Thesis, Brigham Young University (2001).
- Graduate student internships can be difficult to find though traditional internship locating sources. Our enterprising IGERT students found great opportunities and maximized their experiences. View details on their adventures...
- Ghana! Our Pioneer IGERT students did their second IGERT internship in Ghana in 2012. Here is one story from their amazing trip.
- IGERT students attended The Advanced Energy Conference in 2010 (NYC) and 2011 (Buffalo), and will attend the postponed 2012 conference in NYC in April, 2013. Members of our IGERT attended the Department of Energy APRA-E Energy Innovation Summit in 2011 and 2012, and the second cohort of students attended the 2013 summit in late February.
- Our Pioneer IGERT students presented at the INTERNATIONAL SOLAR ENERGY EXPERTS WORKSHOP (I – SEE 2012) held at The Energy Center, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana May/June 2012