Classroom Technology Reservation Policies
- Requests for rooms and equipment must be made with at least 1 working day's notice.
- Requests for 16mm film projection will only be handled in Hubbell Auditorium and Meliora 203. Requestors must also contact the Multimedia Center in Rush Rhees Library to confirm that a technician is available prior to reserving the auditorium.
- Requests involving technicians require at least 5 working days' notice and are subject to staff availability.
- Requests involving the change in configuration of a room require at least 5 working days' notice and may not be provided as requested if the changes will impact other instructional activities or if the equipment is not available.
- Pending resource availability, Classroom Technology provides support to course-related activities conducted by members of The College as a first priority. Classroom Technology may not always be able to provide support to non course-related requests or requests from individuals who are not members of The College.
- Requests for rooms are to be made through the Registrar's Office, and equipment requests must be made by the faculty member responsible for the course work.
- Classroom Technology equipment may not leave River Campus for any reason.
- Equipment with a high replacement value, such as computer projectors, are not available for "pick-up" service -- they may only be delivered by Classroom Technology staff.