There are several tutorials available to assist you. Some features of URgmail are unique to the University. Other features are common to all Gmail accounts.
Logging in to URgmail
- Change or reset your NetID password
- Set up your email@example.com email alias
- Use your firstname.lastname@example.org email alias with URgmail
- Sync your URgmail password with email clients and mobile devices
- Configure an email client for use with URgmail
- Configure URgmail on your mobile device
- Sync your password with URgmail so that your password matches up with the password saved with Google. This syncing will allow URgmail to work when configured with your mobile device.
- Google provides instructions for configuring your mobile device's email client or use the Google Gmail app.
If prompted for your username, use your full 'email@example.com' email address.
Server settings - University IT recommends using the default Gmail servers:
- Outgoing: pop.gmail.com or imap.gmail.com
- Incoming: smtp.gmail.com
- Set URgmail as your default email application
- Manage your contacts
- Forward URgmail messages to another email account
- Use multiple Gmail accounts with your URgmail account