About Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of collaboration tools that includes Exchange-hosted email service. Please follow the directions on the Tutorials page to make the transition to Office 365.
- Larger message storage capacity - 50 GB for each user.
- Improved access from portable devices including iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile - Access calendar entries and contacts, as well as email, from your mobile device.
- Convenient web and desktop access - Full service web interface for accessing email as well as compatibility with the desktop email program Microsoft Outlook.
- More effective email search and calendar functions - Search your email for details such as whether an e-mail contains attachments, and save your favorite searches to reuse them. Share calendars with other Office 365 users and view multiple calendars side by side.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering - Integrated anti-spam tools for smoother control of email filtering and identification.
- Seamless workflow with Microsoft Office and other programs - Send email easily from programs you use regularly, such as Microsoft Office.
- 99.9% Uptime - Reliable assurance that you'll be able to reach your email content from anywhere, whenever you need it.
Features Not Available
- Public folders (frequently used to set up calendars, task lists, and contact lists for team or group collaboration and events) are not supported.
- Unable to view free/busy with URMC and Zimbra
- Full delegation and mailbox sharing is not supported between Office 365 and UR Exchange 2010 on-premise.