The IT Center is located on the ground floor of Rush Rhees Library in Room G-112. It houses the Student Help Desk as well as the largest public computing facility on River Campus.
Student Help Desk
The IT Center Student Help Desk handles requests for services for undergraduate students of Arts, Sciences and Engineering. We do so in person, or via telephone or email, in an expedient manner. We provide assistance with wireless configuration, Resident Network (ResNet) configuration, Internet connections, access to UR academic applications and software, and virus protection and removal. We also make recommendations on hardware repairs based on our observations.
The IT Center is the largest public computing facility on River Campus, providing multimedia editing stations, specialty software, and black/white and color printing.
Learn more about the IT Center computer lab.
Hours of Operation
Spring Break (03/07/2015 - 03/15/2015):
- Saturday: 03/07/2015 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 03/08/2015 Noon - 5:00 PM
- Monday: 03/09/2015 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 03/10/2015 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 03/11/2015 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 03/12/2015 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday: 03/13/2015 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 03/14/2015 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 03/15/2015 Regular Hours
Regular Hours (Fall 2015 Semester):
- Sunday: Noon to Midnight
- Monday: 24 Hours
- Tuesday: 24 Hours
- Wednesday: 24 Hours
- Thursday: 24 Hours
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
The IT Center is closed on University holidays.
- Phone: (585) 275-2000
- Email: email@example.com
- In person during hours of operation
Job Opportunities for Students
Interested in working with the IT Center Student Help Desk? View our job opportunities.