The IT Center loans equipment for up to 3 days for Arts, Science and Engineering faculty, staff, and students.
Audio and Video Equipment
- Digital still cameras
- Digital video cameras (mini-DV format)
- Audio cassette tape recorders
- Audio microphones
- Macintosh laptops
- Windows laptops
Loaner Period Details
- Items can be picked up after 10AM at the IT Center in Rush Rhees Library Room G-112
- Items must be returned to the IT Center by 10AM on the last day of the loan period
- Once reserved, items are held for 24 hours after the initial pick-up time of 10AM
Making a Reservation
- Call (585) 275-2000, or make a reservation at the IT Center in Rush Rhees Library Room G-112
- Faculty/Staff: If a longer reservation period is required, please contact your IT support liaison
There are also multimedia editing stations available for your use in the IT Center in Rush Rhees Library Room G-112.