Media Support Services
The IT Center, located in Rush Rhees Library Room G-112, provides the following media related services to the Arts, Science and Engineering (AS&E) academic departments and programs, in support of coursework.
- Scan paper documents, photos, documents and slides
- Convert analog media (audio and video) into digital format
- Convert digital media into a compressed format suitable for posting on a website
- Duplicate/transfer digital media
How does it work?
1. Complete the media conversion service form.
2. Go to the IT Center to drop off the materials that need to be converted or duplicated. If the request requires three (3) or more CDs or DVDs, please provide the additional media necessary to complete the submission
3. Upon completion, you will be notified by the email address or phone number provided on the form.
4. If necessary, return to the IT Center to obtain the converted materials.
|Paper Documents||PDF, Word|
|Books/Magazines||PDF, Word, JPG|
Media Drop-Off Hours
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM