Is Your Operating System Supported?
Supported Windows Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Support for Windows XP ends on April 8th, 2014. Windows 7 should be installed as a replacement for Windows XP whenever possible. New systems should be ordered with Windows 7 installed.
- Windows 7
Supported Macintosh Operating Systems
- OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above
Note, the following Windows operating systems are no longer supported, or are scheduled to stop receiving support. An unsupported Windows operating system no longer receives software updates, including security patches. If you have one or more of the following operating systems installed, we recommend upgrading before support expires. If support has already expired you should make arrangements to upgrade to a supported version. Contact your IT support person for assistance.
- Windows XP support ends on April 8th, 2014.
- Windows Vista (with service pack 1) support ended on July 12th, 2011.
- WIndows Vista without any service packs ended on April 13th, 2010.