IT Equipment Recovery Program
University IT offers easy and secure recycling for consumer electronics from all University departments. Hard drives in recycled equipment will be wiped and destroyed, and serial number tracking on hard drives will give you peace of mind.
1. Pick up
- We will pick up equipment from your office
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Usually completed within a few days of request
- No minimum number of items required
2. Drop off
- You can drop off equipment to the Medical Center Computer Store in G-7220B (Map)
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's eligible for recycling?
Any University-owned IT equipment that does not contain hazardous materials is eligible, including:
- Computers (desktop, laptop)