NEW! The University has begun a new site license for Matlab, called the Total Academic Headcount (TAH) license. Under the TAH, an entire suite of 52 toolboxes is available with each installation, for one flat fee! The license runs Jan 1 - Dec 31 and renews annually.
How to Receive Your Copy:
Faculty & Staff of AS&E (Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the School of Arts and Sciences), the department of Computer Science, and the Laboratory for Laser Energetics.
- Hajim: Contact email@example.com
- Computer Science: Contact your system administrators
- All Others: Contact Computers Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org (Delivery Estimate: 2 Business Days)
All Other Faculty & Staff Members
Cost: $350 (annual fee, per user)
- Submit your billing account number to Computer Sales at email@example.com or send a blue 312 requisition to Computer Sales, Box 270353. (Delivery Estimate: 2 Business Days)
- Purchase the Student version online at http://www.mathworks.com/store/default.do. Student must have valid EID and be enrolled full time in a degree granting institution.
MATLAB is an integrated technical computing environment that combines numeric computation, advanced graphics and visualization, and a high-level programming language. MATLAB is used in a variety of application areas including signal and image processing, control system design, finance, engineering, and medical research.
Current version: 7.13 Release 2014b
Platforms, 32-bit and 64-bit:
- Linux: Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE, Debian.
- Mac, Intel only: Mac OS X 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard) and above with Apple Java for Mac OS X Update 2 and above, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Windows: XP w/SP3, Vista w/SP1 or SP2, Win 7
See the Mathworks system requirements page for details.
|Communications Blockset||Image Processing||SimMechanics|
|Communications Toolbox||Instrument Control||Simscape|
|Curve Fitting||MATLAB Builder EX||Simulink Control Design|
|Data Acquistion||MATLAB Builder JA||Simulink Fixed Point|
|Database||MATLAB Builder NE||Spreadsheet Link EX|
|Econometrics||MATLAB Report Generator||Stateflow Coder|
|EDA Simulator Link||Model Predictive Control||Statistics|
|Filter Design HDL Coder||Neural Network||Symbolic Math|
|Filter Design||Optimization||System Identification|
|Financial Derivatives||Parallel Computing||Video & Image Processing|
|Financial||Partial Differential Equations||Wavelet|
|Fixed-Income||Real-Time Workshop||xPC Target|
|Fixed-Point||Robust Control||xPC Target Embedded Option|
|Fuzzy Logic||Signal Processing Blockset|
|Global Optimization||Signal Processing Toolbox|
Training opportunities are listed at mathworks.com/training.
Documentation is available at mathworks.com/support.
Publisher: The MathWorks