The SAS System is an integrated suite of software for enterprise-wide information delivery... Applications of the SAS System include executive information systems; data entry, retrieval, and management; report writing and graphics; statistical and mathematical analysis; business planning, forecasting, and decision support; operations research and project management; statistical quality improvement; computer performance evaluation; and applications development. The University of Rochester license with SAS covers teaching and research purposes. If you require SAS licensing for non teaching and research purposes, please contact the UR Tech Store.
How to Receive Your Copy:
Faculty & Staff of AS&E (Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the School of Arts and Sciences), the department of Computer Science, and the Laboratory for Laser Energetics.
Contact the UR Tech Store at email@example.com
All Other Faculty, Staff Members and Students
Desktop licenses (Windows, Linux):
- $149.00 per machine. A license covers either
- a single user (may install on more than one computer if you are the SOLE user of each installation), or
- a single computer, if it has more than one user
- New servers: based on platform (send hardware/CPU/OS info to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Renewals of existing SAS servers: $1,600
- Submit your billing account number to the UR Tech Store at email@example.com or send a blue 312 requisition to the UR Tech Store, Box 270353. Purchases with personal funds can be made at the UR Tech Store.
- On-line documentation in HTML and PDF format is available to license participants on CD and at support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc.
- Purchase other hardcopy manuals directly from SAS Publishing.
- Join the SAS PublishingGenesee Valley SAS User Group for support from your peers.
- Contact Site Licensing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academics receive a 50% discount off published training prices. See support.sas.com/training/.
Students may participate in the University site license. There is no separate student version.
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (account number), cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover or personal check.
To order and receive your SAS installation disk and/or installation data file please contact email@example.com.
Required information when ordering: University account number (if applicable), user(s) name and address, SAS version and operating system (Windows, Linux, Solaris 32bit or 64bit).
Current Version: 9.4. See support.sas.com/resources/ for platform details.
To order or get more info send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAS is available in University IT classrooms and labs.