The SAS System is an integrated suite of software for enterprise-wide information delivery... Applications of the SAS System include executive information systems; data entry, retrieval, and management; report writing and graphics; statistical and mathematical analysis; business planning, forecasting, and decision support; operations research and project management; statistical quality improvement; computer performance evaluation; and applications development.
Current Version: 9.4
Annual Fees:Desktop licenses (Windows, Linux):
per machine. A license covers either
- a single user (may install on more than one computer if you are the SOLE user of each installation), or
- a single computer, if it has more than one user
- New servers: based on platform (send hardware/CPU/OS info to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Renewals of existing SAS servers: $1,600
Students may participate in the University site license. There is no separate student version.
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (account number), cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover or personal check.
To order and receive your SAS installation disk and/or installation data file please contact email@example.com.
Required information when ordering: University account number (if applicable), user(s) name and address, SAS version and operating system (Windows, Linux, Solaris 32bit or 64bit).
See support.sas.com/resources/ for platform details.
- On-line documentation in HTML and PDF format is available to license participants on CD and at support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc.
- Purchase other hardcopy manuals directly from SAS Publishing.
- Join the SAS PublishingGenesee Valley SAS User Group for support from your peers.
- Contact Site Licensing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academics receive a 50% discount off published training prices. See support.sas.com/training/.
To order or get more info send email to email@example.com.
SAS is available in University IT classrooms and labs.