About SAS: "The SAS System is an integrated suite of software for enterprise-wide
information delivery... Applications of the SAS System include executive
information systems; data entry, retrieval, and management; report writing
and graphics; statistical and mathematical analysis; business planning,
forecasting, and decision support; operations research and project management;
statistical quality improvement; computer performance evaluation; and
About the License
The University of Rochester has an annually renewable volume license for the SAS Education Analytic Suite. Servers are licensed based on number of CPUs (as in the old workunit licensing model).
Current Version: 9.3
- Windows XP/Vista
- Windows servers
- Linux x86
- Annual fee for desktop licenses (Windows,
- New users: $250 per machine
- Renewals: $149 per machine
- Annual fee for server licenses (Windows,
- New servers: based on platform (send hardware/CPU/OS info to email@example.com)
- Renewals of existing SAS servers: $1,600
- Students may participate in the University site license.
There is no separate student version.
Products included in the Education Analytic Suite:
- Base SAS
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Bridge for ESRI
- SAS Online Tutor
- SAS Integration Technologies
On-line documentation in HTML and PDF format is available to license
participants on CD and at support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc.
- The Little SAS Book and Painless Windows are available for long-term loan
from the Media Library in the ITS Center (Rush Rhees G112 on the River Campus).
- Purchase other hardcopy manuals directly from SAS Publishing.
To order or get more info send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAS is available in University IT
classrooms and labs.
Publisher: SAS Institute