SPSS Statistics is a statistical and data management package for analysts and researchers, providing a broad range of capabilities for the entire analytical process, including powerful statistics; data access, preparation, and management tools; high-quality tabular and graphical output, and a variety of reporting methods.
Version and PlatformsVersion 21 for Windows and Macintosh
- Click here for system requirements and what's new in the current version.
- SPSS Statistics Base
- Advanced Statistics
- Complex Samples
- Custom Tables
- Data Preparation
- Decision Trees
- Direct Marketing
- Exact Tests
- Missing Values
- Neural Networks
- Visualization Designer
- SPSS Annual fee per user (or per computer if it has mulitple users): $355
- AMOS Annual fee per user (or per computer if it has mulitple users): $100
- The site license does not cover student-owned computers. The Student Version and Grad Pack may be rented from OnTheHub or purchased from journeyEd.
- Contact us for network or classroom pricing.
Documentation and Support
- PDF documentation may be copied from the installation CD.
- For technical support and patches visit http://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/support/ (you will have to register).
To order or get more info write to email@example.com.
SPSS is available on campus in University IT classrooms and labs.
Publisher: SPSS, an IBM Company