What is a University NetID?
A university NetID is your private code to a variety of online services available to you at the University of Rochester. It is intended to ultimately become a single sign-on, for all central University information services and networks, eliminating many different logins and passwords necessary to do your daily work. A number of services are already accessible with your University NetID. For a list of those services, please visit the ITS website www.rochester.edu/its and follow the link NetID.
Why is a University NetID Necessary?
A University NetID is necessary to:
- Access your payroll statement
- Update your personal information in the Human Resource Management System (for example, edit or change address, home telephone and emergency contacts)
- Access other online services
How Do I Create My University NetID?
- You will need your Employee ID # (check with your Strong Staffing supervisor) and your social security number
- Follow the link to NetID on the ITS Home Page www.rochester.edu/its/
- Or, type in www.rochester.edu/its/netid
If you have trouble navigating in HRMS or are having problems with your NetID, you may call “ASK-URHR” (275-8747) to obtain assistance.