- To assure the rights and well-being of human subjects participating in research are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To provide resources to the Research Community
Research Education and Training
To assist researchers in protecting the rights, welfare and safety of human subjects by providing educational opportunities and resources in research ethics and human subject safety, with an emphasis on proper and responsible conduct of human subject research.
- To enable study teams to conduct human subject research in compliance with Federal regulations, institutional policy and good clinical practice thereby mitigating risks to human subjects.
- To cultivate high quality research through study team support and outreach.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
OHSP Monthly Seminar Series:The 'Achieving High Quality in Clinical Research Seminar Series' will be held at least one Thursday per month January – May 2018. All seminars will be held from 12-1pm in Helen Wood Hall Auditorium (1W-304) in the School of Nursing. Save the following dates for upcoming seminars:
- February 22, 2018: Conflicts of Interests in Research
Human Subjects Training
Education & Training
- Education & Training Framework
- Supplemental Training
- Professional Certification
- Listserv Signup
- OHSP Library
- Additional Resources
- Investigator & Coordinator
- Board Member
- Department Reviewer
- Ancillary Committee
- Quick Reference Materials