- To assure the rights and wellbeing of human subjects are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To assess research risk areas
- To provide resources to the Research Community
Advanced Topics in Clinical Research
The next workshop will be held early 2014.
This workshop qualifies for partial (70%) U of R tuition reimbursement.
Download the agenda here.
Please direct any questions to:Bill Kelvie
Director, Research Education
Office for Human Subject Protection
University of Rochester
265 Crittenden Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14642
Fax (585) 273-1174
Human Subjects Training
Education & Training
- Education & Training Opportunities
- Supplemental Training
- Professional Certification
- Listserv Signup
- OHSP Library
- Additional Resources
- Investigator & Coordinator
- Board Member
- Department Reviewer
- Ancillary Committee
- Quick Reference Materials