- To assure the rights and well-being of human subjects participating in research are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To provide resources to the Research Community
HIPAA Authorization to Obtain Health Information
To ensure that the nine required elements of a HIPAA compliant authorization are contained in release of information requests, the Authorization Form SH 48 may not be altered, with the exception of the contact information in the upper right-hand corner. Please call Brenda Tryon at R.R. Donnelly at 249-7703 to provide the appropriate contact information for your study and to order the forms.
A sample of this form can be viewed here.
- Who's My Specialist
- Policies & Guidelines
- Protocol Templates
- Consent Form Templates
- Fee Schedule
- Request for IRB Membership
- Change in Study Responsibility
- WIRB Fee Schedule
- WIRB Single Review Service Fee Schedule
- WIRB IRB of Record