What are Automated Pay Stations?
Automated Pay Stations (APS) are the University of Rochester’s newest automated parking management system. Read more
My Parking Lot is Full
Employees must park in their assigned lot from 6am to 5pm Monday through Friday. If the Medical Center lot to which you are assigned is full, click on the link below for lot availability and parking overflow in real time.MC Parking Availability
When Can I Park in the Hospital Garage?
The following are authorized situations for employees to park in the Hospital garage. In all situations there must be a valid paid Medical Center parking OR Highland Hospital permit displayed on the vehicle:
- Vehicles with Hospital garage permits
- Vehicles with CBP permits (Community Based Physician)
- Vehicles with Trustee, Board or Red University Administration permits
- Vehicles that are on the Long Term or Short Term list and are authorized for the Hospital garage on the Enforcement list
Employees that are at the hospital or Medical Center as a patient or visitor:
- Must call the parking office to be placed on the Enforcement list to avoid a ticket
- Required to pay visitor parking fees (take ticket on entry into garage)
- May purchase parking pass or validation ticket for these situations (cannot be used to park in garage if working)
- Cannot park in Hospital garage to attend meetings or training sessions
- Must have a valid parking permit
- Any employee on weekends and University holidays at no charge with a valid permit.
What If My Vehicle Breaks Down?
If your vehicle breaks down, it must be reported to Transportation and Parking Management (585.275.4524). The vehicle must be in a regular parking space or towed immediately. After hours call Public Safety at x5-3333 or leave your car information, location, name and a phone number at which you can be reached on phone mail. Leaving a note on the vehicle is not sufficient. The inoperable vehicle must be removed from the University property within 24 hours.
Please pick up a Blue Light phone or Call Public Safety at 275.3333 or #413 from your cell phone.