Medical Center and River Campus faculty, staff and students who wish to access University parking lots must register their vehicles with the Transportation and Parking Department and purchase a permit (employees must pay for their own permit). Vehicle registration can be completed online at My Parking Online a personalized and secure online service.
Through My Parking Online you can:
- Register for a parking permit
- Appeal and pay citations
- Add to lot waitlists, and
- Add an alternate vehicle
- If you will be driving the alternate vehicle for more than 3 days, you MUST obtain a free temporary permit from the Parking Office. Notes left on vehicles are not accepted and unregistered vehicles will be ticketed.Those driving a second or third vehicle on a regular basis may obtain an alternate vehicle parking permit at a fee of $35.00 per vehicle. Only one vehicle may park on University property at a time.
Other Services Available Online
Employee Parking – Medical Center
Medical Center employees who wish to park on the Medical Center campus must register their vehicle through My Parking Online and purchase a permit.
Why stand in long lines waiting when you can complete parking business from the convenience of your home, office or mobile device? It’s fast, easy, and secure, and any payments are processed immediately!
My Parking Lot is Full
Employees must park in their assigned lot Monday through Friday. Download the UR Mobile app for lot availability and parking overflow in real time.Parking Availability
UR Mobile is the University’s mobile app that provides on-the-go access to lot availability, maps, bus tracking, and other resources. The app is available on iOS, and Android.
Parking at the Medical Center is permitted in:
- Your assigned parking lot
- College Town Garage after 2:00pm
- Lot 3 (Kendrick North) between 5:00pm and 6:00am Monday-Friday
- Lot 8 (Medical School/MRB) between 5:00pm and 6:00am Monday-Friday
- Hospital Garage after 6:00pm Monday-Friday on levels 4, 5, or 6 ONLY, and during weekends and University holidays
Permits are NOT valid for parking at:
- Wilmot Cancer Center
- Flaum Eye Institute
- Patient Discharge
- Kinder Care
- Emergency Department
- Strong Behavioral Health
- Musculoskeletal Lots
If you are visiting as a patient, please call the Parking Management Center at (585) 275-4524 before you arrive to be added to our exemption list for that time.
Medical Center Employee Drop Off
- School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Whipple Circle and
- Lower Golisano Children’s Hospital Loop
Please refrain from being dropped at or picked up in the Main Loop, Patient Discharge Loop or East Drive, as it poses serious safety hazards.
Please read our updated guidelines.
Employee Parking – River Campus
River Campus faculty and staff who wish to park on River Campus must register their vehicles with the Transportation and Parking Department and purchase a permit (employees must pay for their own permit). Parking is permitted in your assigned zone between 7:30am and 7:00pm Monday – Friday, and during weekends and University holidays.
Parking at the River Campus is permitted in:
- Your assigned zone
- In any non-gated lot between 4:00pm and 7:30am
- In any non-gated lot weekends and University Holidays
Permits are NOT valid for parking in:
- Reserved spaces
- Reserved lots
If you are visiting the River Campus, please stop by the Information Booth located on Wilson Blvd.
Ancillary Family Parking Program
For a University faculty member, parking assistance for a temporary family need is available. For more information, contact the Parking Management Center at 275.4524.