UR Medicine/Strong Memorial Hospital
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642
Parking Questions? Call 585.275.4524
- Located at 601 Elmwood Avenue.
- If driving yourself, see our ED parking attendant prior to parking yourself. The Emergency Department
parking lot is reserved for patients who drive themselves only.
- Patients can be dropped off at the ED door (do not go to the ambulance bay) and patrons may park in the hospital garage.
- Visit one of the valet desks in the Main Lobby or Cancer Center (until 8:00 p.m.)
or visit Patient Discharge (until 5:00 p.m.)
- After 8:00 p.m. speak with an Ambassador, or use the valet phone in the hospital’s main lobby.
For Faster Service Use Pay-In-Lane Exit Stations
These Exit Stations accept validation tickets or credit cards.
Attendants accept cash, validation tickets and credit cards (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
Time Rate 0 – 30 minutes Free 31 – 60 minutes $3.00 61 minutes – 2 hours $5.00 2 hours – 24 hours $6.00
Take your ticket with you when entering the hospital.
- Visitors who misplace their parking ticket will be charged the maximum daily rate of $6.00.
- Obtain a day pass at the parking booth exit if you will be returning on the same day. Day pass valid for 24 hours, from the entry time stamp on receipt.
- Multiple-day from 1-7 day parking passes can be purchased for $6.00 per day. Pass must be purchased prior to exiting the visitor parking areas.
- Validation tickets may be purchased (minimum of 3 and maximum of 10) at the Hospital Garage Visitor Parking Office or Parking Management Center (70 Goler House). The cost per ticket is $4.50. Validation tickets are good for one exit up to $6.00. Tickets do not expire.