East Drive, between Elmwood Avenue and Crittenden Boulevard, will close for milling, paving, and striping on Saturday, Oct. 27 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The work was delayed one week due to weather forecasts.
Please note important changes during this time period:
- Patient Discharge off East Drive will transfer to the Hospital Main Lobby on Jackson Drive while work is underway.
- The hospital garage entrance and exit at East Drive will not be accessible. The garage entrance and exits on Jackson driven will be open.
- Detour signs will be posted at the intersections of East and Elmwood and at East and Crittenden to direct drivers to alternative routes to Jackson Drive.
- The College Town garage will be accessible via Celebration Drive, and parkers can use the gate on the fifth floor to enter and exit the employee parking side of the College Town garage.
- The Goler House parking lot will only be accessible from Crittenden Boulevard.
- Lot 5 and the Radiation parking lot will be closed, and parkers may use the SMH garage for parking.
We apologize for any inconvenience while these improvements to East Drive are made. Please contact the Transportation and Parking at 5-4524 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions