Meloria • Ever Better
Search Tools Main Menu

UR Printing Service Request

If you have any problems using the UR Printing service, or if you see something wrong with a printer (out of paper, out of toner, etc.), or if you need to have a document reprinted, please use this link an fill out the service form.

Alternatively, you may call the IT Center at x5-2000, and they will fill out the form on your behalf. Please be prepared to give the name of the document as it appeared on the release station to facilitate the processing of any re-print request.