Want to see what your schedule will look like as you pick your classes? Want to be able to see class conflicts? With the course scheduler extension the University of Rochester's course description page (https://cdcs.ur.rochester.edu/) has a whole bunch of new useful features.
Get the Chrome Extension
Get the Safari Extension
Get the Firefox Extension
- Easily keep track of the courses you are interested in taking
- View class conflicts, no need to figure out conflicts yourself
- Quickly view what your schedule will look like, hover over courses to view more information
- Click on a class in your course list to pull up the course information
- Save your schedule as an image or share it on Facebook or Twitter
- Export your schedule to Google Calendar
Course List Example
Course Search Example
Extension created by Harry Ledley, class of 2012.