Students needing verification or confirmation of degrees earned may do so through either of the options below. Production time for enrollment verifications is three - five business days once the request is received. There is no cost for enrollment verifications.
Degrees will be posted on official records for students in the Class of 2016 beginning Tuesday May 24th. Please note, this will impact any requests for degree verifications and official transcripts before this date.
If you graduated in or after 1986, please use the online form for degree verification. To obtain a student ID number or PIN, call (585) 275-8131.
- Last name, first name and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security Number
- Classification (undergraduate, graduate or non-matriculated)
- Dates of attendance, degree program(s) and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address or fax number
Other Enrollment/Degree Verifications
- Eastman School of Music
- Margaret Warner Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- Medical School (MD students only)
Medical School (MS and PhD students only)
Please contact Linda Lipani, Office of Graduate Education, at (585) 275-7288 to request the verification.
School of Nursing
Please contact the School of Nursing Registrar, Andrea Chamberlain, at (585) 275-8832 to request the verification.
William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
Please contact the Simon School Registrar's Office at (585) 275-3533 to request the verification.