Students needing verification or confirmation of degrees earned may do so through either of the options below. Production time for enrollment verifications is three - five business days once the request is received. There is no cost for enrollment verifications.
If you graduated in or after 1986, please use the online form for degree verification. To obtain a student ID number or PIN, call (585) 275-8131.
- Last name, first name and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security Number
- Classification (undergraduate, graduate or non-matriculated)
- Dates of attendance, degree program(s) and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address or fax number
If you are a third party wishing to verify the degree of a student, you should do so through the NSC website.
Other Enrollment/Degree Verifications
- Eastman School of Music
- Margaret Warner Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- Medical School (MD students only)
- Medical School (MS and PhD students only)
- William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
- School of Nursing - Please contact the School of Nursing Registrar, Andrea Chamberlain, at (585) 275-8832 to request the verification.