Follow the steps below to view and print your course roster:
- Sign into Blackboard with your NetID and password (i.e., what you use for HRMS).
- Select the Instructor Access tab.
- Click on either the “Grading” link OR the “My Courses Link.”
- Select a term from the dropdown box for which grading is open.
- In the Grading area, click the CRN number of the “Graduating” OR “Non-Grad” column links to the grade roster. In My Courses area, click the course CRN number.
- Choose the “Print Grade Roster” button in the top right-hand corner. The following information of name of each enrolled student will be listed here:
- Last, First
- Student IDs
- The browser will automatically open the Print dialog. Choose your local printer and click OK. The roster prints best in landscape orientation. The printed roster will show any already entered and validated grades, or an underline for grades that need to be entered.
Print a copy of these instructions with screenshots.