Skip to main content

Office of the University Registrar


How do I get a new PIN for ACCESS?

Students who are eligible to use UR ACCESS Plus! can obtain a PIN by calling (585) 275-8131. One of our Registrar staff will offer immediate assistance and provide a temporary PIN.

I graduated before 1986 and would like a PIN for ACCESS, can you help me?

Students who attended the University prior to 1986 must request all academic information by mail, fax or in person to the Office of the University Registrar. For further assistance call (585) 275-8131.