Skip to main content

Office of the University Registrar

FAQ – Grades & Degree Audits


When will my grades be mailed?

Grade reports are no longer mailed to students. All students are able to view and print their grades through Student UR ACCESS Plus!. Official transcripts can also be requested online.

How can I get a copy of my grades?

All grades can be viewed and printed through Student UR ACCESS Plus!. If you need a transcript, this too can be requested online.

I am missing a grade. What should I do?

If you are missing a grade, contact your professor. If there is no grade in Student UR ACCESS Plus! it is probable that the grade has not been received. If the professor advises that the grade has been submitted, contact Academic Records at (585) 275-4982 or the Office of the University Registrar at (585) 275-8131.

I have an I or N grade, will it appear on my transcript?

An Incomplete or N grade will appear on your transcript. In order to resolve these issues, you should consult your professor. Questions can be directed to Academic Records at (585) 275-4982.

Degree Audit:

Who can I talk to about my senior degree audit?

Your degree audits can be discussed with a staff member in the Office of the University Registrar or an academic advisor in Academic Support. Visit Lattimore 312 for assistance.