Skip to main content

Office of the University Registrar

FAQ – For Parents

Can I get a copy of my student's grades?

It is recommended that students print and provide grade reports to their parent(s) using their online UR Student ACCESS Plus! account. Parents of students under 21 may contact the Office of the University Registrar to request student grades. Note: Students over 21 must provide a signed release allowing parents access to grade/transcript information.

For more information see the grade release policy.

How do I find important academic dates?

Important academic dates are on our calendar.

How do I find dates for University-wide events?

(Example: Meliora Weekend, Commencement, Athletic Events, etc.) The University calendar has this information: