How do I register for classes?
Students should register online using UR ACCESS Plus!. Students having special circumstances can contact the Office of the University Registrar at (585) 275-8131 for assistance.
Where do I go to drop, add, or withdraw from classes?
Students can use UR ACCESS Plus! to drop and add online during the designated period shown on the Office of the University Registrar's calendar. When online drop/add has ended, paper forms can be submitted at the Registrar's counter until the end of drop/add. The withdrawal period begins the fifth week of classes. All withdrawals are processed at the Academic Services Counter, 312 Lattimore Hall, Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM.

Learn more about registration »»