Students needing verification or confirmation of their enrollment status with the University for: health insurance, student loan deferment, or credit purposes, may request an enrollment verification through one of two options below.
Through a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, the University of Rochester provides instant and official enrollment verifications for the following schools:
- The School of Arts, Sciences & Engineering
(Arts & Sciences/Engineering & Applied Sciences)
- Eastman School of Music
- William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
- Margaret Warner Graduate School of Education and Human Development
Note: Latin Honors for the Class of 2018 have not yet been determined.
If you graduated in or after 1986, please print your verification instantly through the National Student Clearing House or use the online form for enrollment verification. To obtain a student ID# or PIN, call (585) 275-8131.
- Last name, first name and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security number
- Classification (undergraduate, graduate or non-matriculated)
- Degree program(s) and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address or fax number
- Enrollment period needing verification
- Anticipated date of graduation
Production time for enrollment verifications is three - five business days once the request is received. There is no cost for enrollment verifications. Please note that enrollment can only be verified for the actual term in which a student is registered. Verification of future enrollment or class registration can not be issued until actual registration occurs and the National Student Clearinghouse is notified of student registration.