Burton Hall is an upper-classmen housing facility located on the Residential Quad, which consists of Burton, Tiernan, Lovejoy, Crosby, Hoeing, and Gilbert. Burton is a co-ed residence with 4 floors: Burton 0, 1, 2, and 3. The total occupancy is 121 students, with either singles or doubles available. Each floor has two bathrooms and a kitchen that has a stove and an oven. The basement floor includes a laundry room. One of Burton's special features is that each room comes equipped with its own sink.
Burton Hall is named for Professor Henry F. Burton, who was a professor of Latin and the president of the university from 1898 to 1900. In the 1920's, the west end of Burton 1 was assigned to the Men's Faculty Club. Starting in 1974 and lasting for 10 years, Burton 0 was once the home of the Omega Fraternity, an offshoot of Alpha Epsilon Pi.
View the Handbook [pdf]