Crosby Hall is an upper-classmen housing facility located on the Residential Quad, which consists of Burton, Tiernan, Lovejoy, Crosby, Hoeing, and Gilbert. Crosby is a co-ed residence with 4 floors: Crosby 0, 1, 2, and 3. The total occupancy is 127 students, with either singles or doubles available. Each floor has two bathrooms and a kitchen that has a stove and an oven. The basement floor includes a laundry room. One of Crosby’s special features is that each room comes equipped with its own sink.
Crosby Hall is named for George Nelson Crosby, 1841-1923, a Rochester businessman who bequeathed a substantial legacy to the University. Twin building of Burton Hall, it was dedicated in 1930 with other original River Campus buildings.