|Assistant Director of Career Management, Kathy Driscoll, provides individual advising and guides students through the extensive resources available, including:
- Career assessments and development of an individual career plan
- On campus recruiting, including career fairs and company presentations
- Career coaching, including career exploration, resume and cover letter critiques, development of interviewing and networking skills, and generation of company target lists and search strategies
- University of Rochester’s Handshake, an online system for searching and applying for jobs and internships
- Educational workshops and clinics designed to educate, coach, and provide an interactive platform to develop the confidence and skills needed for a successful job search.
For some students, their time in the TEAM program unleashes entrepreneurial ambitions, fueled by courses in business and entrepreneurship, but many others go on to a wide array of positions and companies, from start-ups and early stage companies to Fortune 500 companies.
Some job titles include energy engineer, applications engineer, process engineer, software engineer, data scientist, project analyst, systems integration consultant, and business analyst.