City Cycles Launches Online Borrowing System
Students’ Association – City Cycles has redesigned its website—you can now reserve bikes online. See which sizes and time slots are available from the comfort of your room. Visit http://sa.rochester.edu/citycycles/ to reserve a bicycle.
To reservation a bike, following these instructions:
1. Login with your NetID and password using the Login button at the top right-hand side of the page.
2. Take the bicycle safety quiz.
3. Check off ‘I agree’ after reading the program waiver. You will have to agree every time you borrow from the City Cycles program.
4. Select the ‘Make Reservations’ button under the Reservations tab.
5. Choose a reservation time.
6. Choose which bike you would like to use.
7. Come to the gym and pick up your bike at or before the designated time!
Any problems with the website or registration process? Click here to fill out a feedback form.