University Counseling Center (UCC)
Groups Offered at UCC
The University Counseling Center's groups will open up in the Fall 2013.
Please email email@example.com or call 275-3113 for more information.
Interpersonal Process/Relationship Groups:
- Coed graduate student process group
- Coed undergraduate student group
- GLBTQ group
- Survivors of sexual assault/abuse group
- Women's graduate student group
Skills Based Groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Depression
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy): Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, Interpersonal Effectiveness
Click here to fill out the Group Interest Form