UHS patients who would like to communicate with their University Health Service and University Counseling Center health care providers must do so via UHSConnect, a secure messaging service. You can use UHSConnect to send messages to your UHS/UCC provider(s) and to receive messages, lab, and other test results. All information communicated via UHSConnect is secure, confidential and becomes a part of your UHS/UCC electronic health record.
If you have already registered, go to https://UHSConnect.ur.rochester.edu to login or to reset your password. You will receive an email message any time a UHS or UCC provider sends you a secure message through UHSConnect.
For urgent or life-threatening concerns, call UHS (585-275-2662), UCC (585-275-3113), or Public Safety (585-275-3333).
1. Go to https://uhsconnect.ur.rochester.edu. If you are manually typing the address into your web browser, be sure to include https:// at the beginning.
2. Click on "Click Here to Register."
3. Enter the following information:
4. You will receive an email containing a link to set your password for UHSConnect. The link is valid for 20 minutes.
5. Click on the link in the email. Enter the answer to your security question and set your password.
6. A "Password Confirmation Successful" message will display. Click on the prompt to login to UHSConnect.
If you have a problem: Check the UHSConnect FAQs or write to email@example.com for assistance. Please put UHSConnect in the subject line and include specific details of your problem, including type of computer and browser you are using. Let us know how you would like to be contacted to solve the problem. You should expect a response within 2 working days.
If You Forget Your Password
1. Go into UHSConnect (https://uhsconnect.ur.rochester.edu).
2. Click on "Forgot Your Password? Click to Re-set." (This prompt appears below the login box.)