UHS Summer Hours
River Campus Office and Medical Center Office
- Open weekdays beginning May 14, 2019.
- The office will close at 4:00 on Fridays from May 24 – August 9.
- The office will be closed:
- Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day holiday
- Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5 – 4th of July holiday
Eastman School Office: This UHS office is closed for the summer.
UCC Summer Hours
Click here to see the listing of UCC summer hours.
Coverage During the Summer
Students who were full-time in the Spring 2019 semester are covered by the mandatory health fee through Wednesday, July 31. Students enrolled in the UR Student Health Insurance Plan (Aetna) during the Spring 2019 semester are covered through July 31.
Coverage for the 2019-20 academic year begins on Thursday, August 1. All full-time students must complete the Online Health Insurance Process every year to enroll or waive the University-sponsored insurance plan. The link to the Online Health Insurance Process for 2019-20 is now open.
UHS Offices Are on the Move!
With the construction of the fourth floor beginning during the summer of 2019, some UHS offices will change locations for the first stage of construction. The primary care services on the first floor will remain as they are currently.
The following offices will move during the week of May 27-31:
- University Counseling Center (UCC) will re-locate to the 2nd floor of the UHS Building. For more information about UCC hours during the week of the move, click here.
- The UHS Health Promotion Office, the UHS Student Insurance Office, the Health History Form Office, the Release of Information Office, and a UHS Billing Specialist will re-locate to offices in the basement of the UHS Building.
- Several Administrative Office staff members will move to an off-site location.
Phone numbers and e-mail addresses will remain the same for the staff members who will move to new locations. Signs will be placed in the lobby of the building and on each floor to direct people to the correct floor. If you need help finding your way, please ask. We want to help you find your way to the correct office.