University Health Service (UHS)
Health Promotion Office
Students Wanting Alcohol Responsibly Monitored
What is SWARM?
- SWARM is a program designed to help raise awareness on campus through the use of social norms and a bystander idea.
- SWARM encourages students and staff to make an intentional decision to intervene in a situation that has the potential to be risky, dangerous, unhealthy, or an emergency.
- To promote awareness on campus.
- To help students realize that they can drink safely!
- To educate others about policies and norms at UR.
- To stop dangerous situations before they get worse!
Need to set up SWARM training for your club or group?
SWARM trainings for the spring semester will be held on Mondays at 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. The training sessions are 90 minutes long. Pre-registration is required. E-mail Arlita Gleichman at email@example.com to register for SWARM training.
SWARM Training Dates – Spring 2016 Semester
- Monday, February 1
- Monday, February 8
- Monday, February 15
- Monday, February 22
- Monday, February 29
- Monday, March 21
- Monday, March 28
Find additional resources and links at: