University Health Service (UHS)
Health Promotion Office
Students Wanting Alcohol Responsibly Monitored
What is SWARM?
- SWARM is a program designed to help raise awareness on campus through the use of social norms and a bystander idea.
- SWARM encourages students and staff to make an intentional decision to intervene in a situation that has the potential to be risky, dangerous, unhealthy, or an emergency.
Want more information?
Are you interested in becoming a SWARM trainer? Do you have questions about SWARM?
Find additional resources and links at:
- To promote awareness on campus.
- To help students realize that they can drink safely!
- To educate others about policies and norms at UR.
- To stop dangerous situations before they get worse!
Need to set up SWARM training for your club or group?
Contact Arlita Gleichman in the UHS Health Promotion Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-273-5775)