Who It’s For: Advisors and Faculty
Advisors and Faculty Advisors will:
- See how you can view, edit and approve a student’s academic plan and communicate directly to students on their plan selections. Learn how students can create and save schedules in order to register from an approved plan.
- Learn how academic plan templates can be built for certain programs of study in UR Student and how they can be added to a student’s academic plan.
- View the academic plan from the student’s and the advisor’s point of view
- Will see how Advisors can engage with students regarding their plan and how this outcome affects class registration.
Please Join Us! All are welcome
Remote Demo Days Presentation on Academic Planning, Thursday, January 17th from 1:30-2:30.
Register in advance to receive an email reminder 24 hours before the event with the Zoom Meeting link.
Meeting URL: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/825983856
Join by Telephone: Dial: +1 646 876 9923 US
Meeting ID: 825 983 856
- Academic planning templates for student / advisor communication
- Advisors can approve, add comments, and send feedback
- Students can update plan / request plan approval
- By academic period
- For entire plan
- Students can create & save a schedule, and register from a plan