As Functional Leads continue to discover new vocabulary terms, they will add them to the Data Cookbook Glossary accessible on the left navigation of this site. Below is a short list of new terms used on this project.
Academic Level (Division)
- This includes division 1, 2, or 3 in SIS (UG, Grad, Med). There are many more levels in UR Student to assist with administration of programs.
- Refers to Term/Semester/Quarter. These are dynamic dates.
- Refers to Schools/Colleges/Departments
- Used any time a student has to be attached to an advisor and to group students by attributes for which there is not a field in WD
- A collection of reports tailored to the user or role
- System-based guardrails to enforce policies
- A search where the end user has the ability to identify particular criteria for a population.
- Targeted communications for new and returning students to ensure that tasks and other necessary documentation are completed (FERPA, Financial Responsibility Agreement, etc.).
Programs of Study
- Includes Certificates, Majors, Minors, Cluster