Phase 1: Records/Registration & Student Finance Scope of Work
The first phase of the project is expected to impact all of the support staff and select faculty members within the academic units and departments. Training will be designed to include instruction on the new system, as well as provide information on process and policy changes directly impacted by this implementation.
The following types of data will be converted into the new Student system:
- Active students – any student who has enrolled (first term) since Fall of 2013 (5 years) with no degree conferred for that program. This would also include any students who went on leave during this same period of time. Full academic history will be converted into the transaction tables in Workday for this population of students.
- Inactive students – all other students in ISIS, with the primary purpose of being able to produce transcripts for these students.
- 2 years of full Student Accounts transaction data.
- All active holds
- All comments
- All courses and sufficient course schedule detail to support the conversion of active student history (above)
- All conferred degrees
- All term honors
- Full current history from the current Student Data Warehouse to the Reconstituted Student Data Warehouse for all financial aid and admissions data sets (transition in current state)