Office of Human Resources
New Hires & Newly Eligible Faculty and Staff
The chart below summaries the eligibility to change, and processes for changing, your Benefit Plan Elections outside of the annual Open Enrollment period.
2014 Benefits Open Enrollment
Annual Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to enroll or make changes to your health care plan options, FSA contributions, and life insurance plan options. The 2014 Open Enrollment Period will run November 6th - November 25th, 2013. Elections made during the Open Enrollment period will be effective January 1st, 2014.
- Open Enrollment Letter
- Summary of Health Program Changes
- Open Enrollment Educational Sessions Schedule
- Medical Plans at a Glance Chart
- Dental Plans Comparison Chart
- Health Care and Dental Plans Premiums Rates
- Health Plan Cost Scenarios
- Health Program Guide
- Summaries of Health Plan Benefits and Coverage
- Group Life Insurance Plan Flyer
- Retiree Open Enrollment