Office of Human Resources
Latest Benefits News
- Open Enrollment Extended to Nov.14 - All benefits-eligible University employees will have until Friday, Nov. 14 to complete their 2015 benefits elections. Additional information sessions will also be offered and the updated schedule will be posted on the 2015 Open Enrollment page. Contact the Benefits Office at (585) 275-2084 with questions.
- Accountable Health Partner (AHP) Overview Presentation
- Understanding HSA-Eligible High Deductible Health Plans - Educational series held 8/14 & 8/15 with representatives from Aetna and Excellus.
- HSA and FSA Educational Series - held 8/4 & 8/5
- FSA Educational Series - held 5/6 & 5/7
- 2013 Total Compensation Statement Movie Tickets Winners
- Social Security and Medicare Informational Sessions - held 4/28 & 4/29
- HSA Educational Series - held 3/6 & 3/7
Dependent Certification Letter
- mailed 1/2014
Letter mailed to employees who did not certify their dependents during the Open Enrollment Period
When You Can Make Benefit Changes Outside of Open Enrollment
Updated Appendix A from Health Program Decision Guide
- Health Care Program Definition of Benefit Eligible Dependents