TIAA can help you enroll in and manage your participation in the retirement program.
Follow the instructions below to complete your retirement program changes. If you have questions about the process or prefer to complete the request by phone, call TIAA:
You can meet with a TIAA consultant to enroll in the program or make changes. Call TIAA or go to TIAA.org/schedulenow to sign up for an appointment.
- Enroll in a new account
- Go to TIAA.org/Rochester and click “Ready to Enroll”
- Click “Register with TIAA”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your enrollment online. You will select your contributions, investment choices, and your beneficiaries.
- Make changes to your contribution, investments, or beneficiaries
- Go to TIAA.org/Rochester and click “Log In”
- Log in with your user ID and password
- Select “My Account”
- Select the relevant action and follow the on-screen instructions
- Self-Directed Brokerage Account (SDBA)
- Roll over assets from another retirement account
You may want to consider bringing your retirement accounts together at TIAA to easily monitor your retirement planning progress. To review your rollover options, call TIAA or schedule a one-one consultation appointment at TIAA.org/schedulenow.