Health Care Plans for Retirees Over 65
The University of Rochester offers a variety of plans to help meet your health needs in retirement. The charts below supplement the comprehensive Retiree Health Program Guide and will help you choose the plan that is most cost effective and appropriate for you and your family.
Retirees also have the option to waive health care coverage. Based on current policies, should you waive coverage, you can return to University-Sponsored coverage in the future if you experience a qualifying event or during our open enrollment period.
- University Complementary Care Plan with Major Medical
- Preferred Gold HMO-POS with University Major Medical
- Preferred Gold Standard HMO-POS (with MVP Part D Prescription Drug Coverage)
- GoldAnywhere PPO (with MVP Part D Prescription Drug Coverage)
- USA Care PPO (with MVP Part D Prescription Drug Coverage)